Tuesday, May 3, 2011




BIENVENUE A PARIS!
After all of the delays, cancellations, and missed flights I finally made it! It has been a blast so far and I cannot wait to see the rest of the city! I got into Paris at 7:00 am Saturday morning and spent the rest of the day catching up with my group in the city, meeting my host family and getting over the jet lag. Heres some more pics!


A l'EGLISE
Church was a blast on Sunday. We got to meet the entire ward and had Sunday School with the Young Single Adults who are here in Paris. My comprehension is actually a lot better than I thought that it would be and my conversation skills are coming along. I bore my testimony during sacrament meeting but I still sound very american but its coming along.


This is the Church building that we meet at! It was built in the 17th century and is one of the most expensive church buildings that the church owns! It is pretty awesome! The ward members are extremely open. There were some little differences but it is so nice that for the most part the church is the same all around the world and you can find instant friends anywhere in the world!
We also had our first FHE last night. There were about 10 of us there from the study abroad group and the rest were Parisian young adults. We had a very good lesson about the Book of Mormon which is still true even in France! Then we played a game and dessert... however this was not your average LDS after FHE refreshments... We had some incredible pastries!

No comments:

Post a Comment